UAE had a very bad fortune this ZIM vs UAE ODI series, where it has three back to back hapless defeats and an unsuccessful journey so far. Zimbabwe has comprehensively named first three matches under their name and now is heading towards the final ZIM vs UAE with a white chit hope to leave no winning glory for the UAE.
Zimbabwe won the series with ease & Zimbabwe would like to finish the series 4-0 in full, while UAE will complete the final match with a hope to win.
The final match will be played at the same pitch, Harare Sports Club, Harare.
Zimbabweans have been consistently well with all their departments, where UAE is still hoping for some wonders to show case in the match tomorrow to rescue at least some respect for the team in this series.
Zimbabwe and UAE have competed for ODI Cricket for 3 times in history and Zimbabweans are leading with 2 out of 3 matches, leaving UAE with 1 victorious year. If UAE would have managed to make it in this series, then the records would have been balanced.
- Ainsley Ndlovu and Brain Chari are predicted to play for the Zimbabweans this last match, instead of Kyle Jarvis and Sean Williams.
- Kyle Jarvis took 6 wickets in last 2 match.
- UAE might consider dropping Ashfaq Ahmed due to his next to no performance in the last matches of ZIM vs UAE ODI matches.
- No changes are expected from UAE after a decent performance on Sunday with the likes of Rizwan and Usman getting some runs behind them.
- Main problematic area of the UAE revolves around the bowling zone. Bowlers need to be more sharpen with the potentials.
Zimbabwe Predicted Playing XI: Mire, Chakabva, Ervine, Williams/Chari, Raza, Moor, Maruma, Burl, Jarvis/Ndlovu, Mpofu and Tiripano.
UAE Predicted Playing XI: Ashfaq, Mustafa, Shabbir, Rizwan, Usman, Boota, Naveed, Sultan, Haider, Zahoor and Qadeer.
This game seems to be completely in the hands of Zimbabwe looking on to their performances and boosted attitude towards the ZIM VS UAE ODI series. Chances are extremely less in the situation where the Zimbabweans have not even granted a single loop hole for the UAE to enhance their chances of winning a single time so far.
Prediction goes straight away to the Zimbabwe team for getting away with the series whole handedly.
What are your opinions? Will UAE have an account opening with the last match of ZIM vs UAE ODI series?
Use the comment section below, to send us for reviews and predictions. We value them all!
Join the final ZIM vs UAE ODI match and choose your favorite players to play together and win exciting rewards into your wallets.
Don’t let it go wasted! Hurry and Download the app now.
For more info, visit us @www.fantasypower11.com