#CSK #DC #MI #KKR #KXIP #SRH #RR #RCB
IPL 2019 winner prediction- Cricket fans desperately want to know who will win this 12th edition of VIVO IPL 2019. Predictions reports for IPL Season 12. Fantasy Power 11 will let you know the winner of VIVO IPL 2019 and ensures it to be a 100% sure prediction.
Every year the brand value of IPL is increasing. It has the most extended number of fan following, the most fantasized cricket league, VIVO IPL 2019.
This year is considered to be the most favorable for the fantasy cricket fans, as at the end of IPL 2019, soon as the World Cup will be at its onset. And this season is getting crisper and more interesting as the matches are passing by. We have already reached the 33rd match out of 56 scheduled matches and so far, the rankings are as shown below:-
- Chennai Super Kings
- Delhi Capitals
- Mumbai Indians
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Kings XI Punjab
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Rajasthan Royals
- Royal Challengers Bangalore.
IPL 12 Winner and Who Will Win IPL 2019 this is the main question for the Indian Premier League Fans.
- The Chennai Super Kings Return after 2 years ban and won the IPL Season 11. Chennai Super Kings Show that they are the Boss of Indian premier League. Chennai Won IPL trophy 3 Times and Chennai Have Good Batsman and Bowlers. Chennai have the legend of Cricket and we all know about the Chennai Super Kings Captain MS Dhoni.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad is the team which has great bowling and batting side. In spite of the fact, they showed a tremendous start but somehow sank with their later matches. Kane Williamson is the captain for the team, and has emerged as changing a lot of game strategies. This may be somehow the issue with the disappointed turn of the team.
- Looking on to the Mumbai Indians performance, In IPL 2018 the performance of Mumbai Indians was not good but Mumbai Indians have the capability to win the IPL 2019. They have presented themselves as one of the top four teams of VIVO IPL 2019 so far. Mumbai Indians is the 3 Time IPL Champion as well. Mumbai Indians is a good team and have good bowlers and batsman. Chances are quite bright!!
- Royal Challengers Bangalore is good team but the luck of RCB is not good. RCB is a very good team and have world best batsmen. Yet, the performance this year has been consistently poor and unexpected. They are not even able to cope up with their potentials. RCB have Virat Kohli, AB De Villiers, McCullum and this was considered to be the best team. So hopes are already very less with the squad from now itself. They need to work really hard so as to compete and stay in the competition.
- The Rajasthan Royals return after 2 years ban and last year they show they are the 1 Time Champions. In last season Rajasthan enter in Top 4 and perform very well in all matches of IPL Season 11. This season has been completely upside down for the Royals as they are holding the 7th position in the IPL 2019 season. Team is not able to play the way; the fans were expecting to the team to be.
- Kolkata Knight Riders is a good team and have balanced betting and bowling line up. KKR have good batting attack and last season KKR Qualify for the 2nd Qualifier Match. They played an eliminator match with RR and gave a tough competition to the RR and won that match. Stability has been maintained with this 2019 season as well. The team has sustained the 4th position on the scoreboard so far and the squad is promising enough to move their rank upwards, a bit more!
- Kings XI Punjab is a good team but having a bad time in IPL few seasons. Last Season was good for Kings XI Punjab but because of last 4-5 matches they did not make a position in top 4. In Season 11 Kings 11 have the best team of IPL and they have some experienced players. Performance this season has been average. They stand on the 5th position as of now, with a good team to justify the team and bring it in the at least top 4 teams to play the qualifiers match in the 2019 season.
- Last Season Delhi had a very good and well balanced squad. Good batting line up and also good bowling line up. Delhi Capitals give tough competition to other teams. Last season was not good for them but this season, they have given a break through to this prediction. The team is on the 2nd position and has proved that there capabilities can never be doubted with fortune in their favor!
But the rule of cricket is the team who will perform well and will give their 100% in every match that team will be the winner. Through this Who Will Win IPL 2019 Predictions Report one team fan will be happy because the prediction report on their favor and in other side the opposition team fans will be unhappy.
Let’s look into the till-date history of winners in IPL tournaments so far:
|2008||Rajasthan Royals||Chennai Super Kings|
|2009||Deccan Chargers||Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|2010||Chennai Super Kings||Mumbai Indians|
|2011||Chennai Super Kings||Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|2012||Kolkata Knight Riders||Chennai Super Kings|
|2013||Mumbai Indians||Chennai Super Kings|
|2014||Kolkata Knight Riders||Kings XI Punjab|
|2015||Mumbai Indians||Chennai Super Kings|
|2016||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|2017||Mumbai Indians||Rising Pune Supergaints|
|2018||Chennai Super Kings||Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|2019||Update Soon||Update Soon|
Fantasy Power 11 is predicting the Chennai Super Kings to win the title this season of VIVO IPL 2019. With esteem performance and looking on to the till date performance of the squad, with complete zeal and playing spirit, chances are really high for the Chennai Super Kings to win for this time as well.
RCB seems nowhere in the run due to the extremely below average performance.
Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians can be a part of the top four qualifying team.
Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders have the potential, to compete and replace the Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals from the qualifying race.
Kings XI Punjab will be seen in the qualifying session, as per the prediction by Fantasy Power 11.