The 12th edition of the tournament, Indian Premium League is almost half its way to the finals! Already 23 matches are done whereby all the IPL teams have shown each scenario in a thousand ways. RCB and other bottom placed IPL teams have disappointed their fan bases for now, where on the other side CSK, KKR, DC, MI they are on a very satisfactory note so far, admits their fan following! VIVO IPL 2019 is nowadays the most top-rated topic throughout the world. Its esteem presence on every minute corner of the world has set its level to be unmatchable. VIVO IPL 2019 is the highest selling show, today. Through today’s article, it may look controversial for once, but trust us! Fantasy Power 11 goes through each panel of information, to bring the best for you.
Here is the list of our selection of TOP 10 LEGENDARY PLAYERS this fantasy IPL T20 league 2019.
Top Rank: No.01
Bottom Rank: No.10
10. Dwayne Bravo (Chennai Super Kings)- In a major blow to defending champions Chennai Super Kings, star all-rounder Dwayne Bravo has been ruled out for two weeks. Bravo suffered a Grade 1 hamstring injury during Chennai’s last game against Mumbai Indians. Skipper MS Dhoni spoke about Bravo’s injury after Chennai’s loss against Mumbai and Hussey termed the development as a ‘huge loss’.
9. Sunil Narine (Kolkata Knight Riders) – Narine has the record for the second-fastest fifty in IPL. KKR’s performance got a fantastic aid by the joining of this extraordinary player Sunil Narine, along with the English men pacer, Harry Gurney. He is in good shape so far, so now! His performance has always been of good quality and he is the most consistent player of the Indian Premium Leagues.
8. Chris Gayle (Kings XI Punjab)- Bangalore released Gayle after his diminishing returns in 2016 and 2017, but after Punjab snapped him up, he roared back to form. His IPL strike-rate of 150.17 is among the highest in the league. Gayle is known as the “Universe Boss” and is the perfect example for stating that changing the team can change the destiny as well. KXIP stars KL Rahul and Mayank Agarwal said Chris Gayle brings a lot of positive energy to the team. This season, Gayle became the fastest batsman to 4000 IPL runs and the first player to hit 300 IPL sixes.
We do not doubt Gayle’s potential anymore! Do you?
7. David Warner (Sunrisers Hyderabad) – Fantasy Power 11 rates David Warner on No.10 for this IPL 2019 series. He is one of the extra ordinary batsmen of SUNRISERS HYDERABAD squad. Though he was banned by the BBCI in 2018 for ball tampering scandal, still the Hyderabad welcomed him with open arms and he has proven them to be correct with the decision taken! On road to redemption, Warner has hit a purple patch, scoring two half-centuries and an unbeaten century in the four matches he has played. He is the highest score among all the overseas players in the IPL. Hyderabad managed to reach the finals last season, in Warner’s absence. But this marvelous addition may get them kiss the trophy for now, VIVO IPL T20 2019.
6. Shane Watson (Chennai Super Kings)- The Aussie, who played his last international match in 2016, is still a force in T20s and hit a century in the final of IPL last year against Sunrisers Hyderabad leading CSK towards the third time victory. The man scored 555 runs in 15 matches at a strike rate of 155 and it was his second IPL title after winning for the Rajasthan Royals in 2008. Watson, who has scored over 10,000 international runs besides taking almost 300 wickets, has also been a top performer in the IPL. The experienced campaigner has scored over 3,100 runs in 177 matches in the T20 tournament with four hundreds besides picking up 92 wickets. His performance, duet with Bravo, may succeed for the fourth time victory of the squad.
5. Rohit Sharma (Mumbai Indians) – Rohit Sharma has been always under the limelight as he is carrying the 3 times trophy winner Mumbai Indians on his shoulders. He is considered to be the most important screw for engaging the Mumbai Indians together. He took over the team’s captaincy a couple of games into the 2013 season and led MI to their first ever IPL title. In the same year, MI also completed a double win glory when they clinched the Champions League T20 title. His captaincy was put to test in the 2015 season after the teams won just one out of their first six games and were struggling to stick to the tournament. Rohit, who made a half-century, was named the Player of the Match. The Mumbai Indians finished fifth in the last season and missed out on a playoff berth. They had an up and down season in 2018, but in the 12th edition, they will be looking to start strong and seal a spot in the final four. Rohit is managing quite well in the game so far and is predicted to grab more vicious titles this season.
4. Jasprit Bumrah (Mumbai Indians) – Bumrah’s performance in Australia prompted commentators and experts to hail him as the best bowler in the world across formats. It is interesting to note that Bumrah’s first wicket in the IPL was that of Kohli in 2013. He was clubbed as a limited overs specialist for a long time. Within the limited time period, he has gained attention for his unusual action and his bowling skills. If the IPL is all about spotting Indian talent and giving them the platform, the credit for Bumrah’s rapid rise must go to Mumbai Indians.
3. Virat Kohli (Royal Challengers Bangalore) – Virat Kohli, being the best batsmen of India, is deviated due to his team’s fortune. Though he has created a history by scoring the highest runs in the Indian Premium League so far, yet his squad stands aloof in the bottom rank in fantasy IPL 2019 scoreboard. He is predicted to show one of the best potential among all the Indian and overseas players but he seems to be stuck as if a tiger is stucked on to his fences and the actual ROAR seems to be missing somewhere. Fantasy Power 11 does not doubt his caliber, anyhow! But the fans do not wish him to lose his stable records and limelight. He is in a great need of support from his squad and the best duet of Virat Kohli has been seen with AB de Villiers so far!
2. MS Dhoni (Chennai Super Kings)- He was (and currently is) the face of Chennai Super Kings for the first eight editions of the league, leading them to two titles (2010 & 2011) and four runner-up finishes. A batting powerhouse, MS Dhoni possesses the ability to destroy different bowling attacks on his own. The calmness and composure in his attitude along with a sharp cricketing brain accounts for a lethal deadly combination on the cricketing field which adds to his extraordinary leadership skills. And, he once again became the first player to be retained by CSK ahead of the IPL Player Auction 2018. Dhoni has managed to grave CSK in the top most squads of the VIVO IPL 2019 series and his hard work pays him off well.
1. Andre Russell (Kolkata Knight Riders)- If we have a close look at this season of IPL, we are just nearing the end of the second week of IPL, but we already have a few extraordinary stories to narrate. However, none of them is as remarkable, as incredible and as awe-inspiring as Andre Russell’s breathtaking run at this year’s IPL so far. His performances with the bat have been so dominant, so powerful that he has made a team sport look like a one-man army whenever he has stepped out with a bat in his hand. There was always something intriguing about Russell, especially the way he batted throughout the years, but at this year’s IPL, it is all about transcending the ability into mighty fine performances. So far Russell has played four matches and his inhuman strike-rates of 257, 282, 221 and 369 speak a jaw-dropping story for themselves. His best ability is to help his team win from a position which appeared to be a far from possible situation to win from.
So, this is the list of TOP 10 PLAYERS OF VIVO IPL 2019 T20 MATCHES played so far according to us. If you have a different look into the fantasy IPL T20 matches, then do let us know.
Keep the comments flowing!!
Also, play along the IPL league and win huge rewards.
For more details, visit our website: http://www.fantasypower11.com