The excitement during IPL keeps on leveling up with every passing day. The cricket fans all over the world are glued to their television screens and enjoy the best cricketers from all over the world to play for the trophy. The 15th fantasy IPL league match of this season will be played between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings.
Here the Mumbai Indians will be hosting the match at Wankhede Stadium on 3rd April 2019 @8.00pm.
1. Both the teams have won the IPL trophies three times each in over-all IPL series held so far.
2. It is very hard to predict that which team gets it through as Yuvraj Singh has joined the Mumbai Indians, which is a plus point for the hosts.
3. Considering the overall performance and statistics, the visitors are much in form as compared from the hosts. Mumbai Indians are known as the team, where the squad manages to speed up as the series goes through. Whereas the Chennai Super Kings are playing exceptionally well till now!
4. Mumbai Indians are predicted to win this IPL fantasy match heading tomorrow if the Kings fail to bowl marvelously.
5. Both the teams have played 3 matches each in the 2019 series so far where in the Mumbai Indians have lost 2 of the 3 against Kings XI Punjab. Chennai Super Kings have succeeded in grabbing all 3 of them. But looking on to the complete head to head stats, Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings have played around 26 matches head to head, whereby Mumbai Indians have won 14 out of 26 and CSK have 12 in their account.
Predicted squad for Mumbai Indians MIvsCSK VIVO IPL2019
Rohit Sharma(c), Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Yuvraj Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Mayank Markande, Suryakumar Yadav
Predicted squad for Chennai Super Kings MIvsCSK VIVO IPL 2019
Deepak Chahar, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Billings, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis, Mahendra Singh Dhoni(C), Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir
Rohit Sharma might feel a bit demoralized after the last game’s loss against the Kings XI. Rohit would be aware of the challenge that CSK are likely to throw at them in the next game and would want his side to win the home game and gain momentum for the rest of the season.
The lions from Chennai are roaring at the moment and skipper MS Dhoni looks in complete command over with his bat in full form. CSK are way ahead of the Mumbai Indians both in terms of their form and team strength and this will make them favorites for the next game.
Live updates, scores and player’s highlights- all under one roof! Only with Fantasy Power 11!!
Download and enjoy real time experiences.
Download link: http://fantasypower11.com/APK/fantasyPower11.apk
Play Big! Win big!
For more details, visit us at https://www.fantasypower11.com