Kolkata Knight Riders have miserably lost their spot in the IPL scoreboard by losing each of their last five matches. Dinesh Karthik led team will be facing the Rajasthan Royals today @Eden Gardens, 8.00pm where KKR squad will be hosting the RR team which is struggling even more than the RCB’s now by managing to win only 3 out of their 10 previously played IPL fixtures.
The two ex-champions teams KKR VS RR are fighting for their IPL 2019 tournament stay survival. The previous KKR vs RR 2019 encounter was just a next to nothing task for Dinesh Karthik and his men with Chris Lynn and Sunil Narine tremendously playing way successfully leading to a comfortable win.
Looking on to the VIVO IPL 2019 team statistics scenario, both the teams KKR and RR will be encountered securing their squad’s pride and spot in the IPL 2019 tournament by setting fire on the ground, trying to deplete each other.
Head to Head Statistics- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) and Rajasthan Royals (RR) have played 20 IPL fixtures so far out of which the Riders have 10 in their account whereas Rajasthan Royals have 9 with them leaving 1 match with no results.
- Highest scores by KKR in KKR VS RR IPL fixtures– 190.
- Highest scores by RR in KKR VS RR IPL fixtures– 199.
- Lowest scores by KKR in KKR VS RR IPL fixtures– 125.
- Lowest scores by RR in KKR VS RR IPL fixtures– 81.
Match Highlights– Joe Denly has left the team and will be unseen for the remaining season.
- Ben Stokes and Jofra Archer need to show their best skills this time or else this could be the last game of the season for them.
- RR would love to the get a win in their account with Ajinkya Rahane also looking in sublime form at the top of the order.
- Chris Lynn is predicted to slowly but steadily make a comeback to his supreme best with a match-winning performance in the second KKR vs RR 2019 clash of the season while the likes of Steven Smith and Sunil Narine are also available options for captaincy.
- Kolkata Knight Riders have already lost their 3 previous matches straightly at the Eden Gardens. So, there seems to be zero hope for home advantage, but may be change in their selection of squad members may change their home pitch fortunes.
Possible Playing XI KKR: Lynn, Narine, Gill, Rana, Karthik(C&WK), Russell, Rinku, Chawla, Kelly/Gurney, Kuldeep and Prithviraj
Possible Playing XI RR: Rahane, Samson, Smith(C), Stokes, Turner, Binny, Parag, Kulkarni, Gopal, Archer and Unadkat.
Fantasy Power 11 Today Match Prediction– Keeping the stats and previous records aside for a while, team KKR seems to be extra enthusiastic for today’s KKR VS RR match as for keeping their spot maintained in the IPL 2019 score table. RR is lagging way behind the KKR, settled at the 8th i.e. the last position.
It will be very difficult for RR to compete and manage to survive with such low playing esteems in the squad.
Fantasy Power 11 bids the Kolkata Knight Riders to get through the today’s KKR vs RR match. How strongly do you agree?
Let us know in the comment section below. Also, play along the favorite squad and win huge monetary rewards.