IPL 2019: 28th Match, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore- After six losses in a lane, RCB is now ready to face a battle against the Kings XI Punjab tomorrow at the Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, 8.00pm.
After a decent break in the tournament, RCB will try and give their all this time as the loss for now will draw curtains on their IPL 2019 journey. This match has eyes of the fans, faculty, scoreboards and all other bodies glued to it as to what RCB’s fortune will decide for the squad.
Meanwhile, the Kings XI Punjab had a very amazing roller coaster ride, whereby the Ravichandra Ashwin’s led team, recently faced a defeat against the Mumbai Indians, letting the Mumbaiyans to enjoy their third consecutive victory. Though the loss was quite shocking, but it ended up leading the Punjabis into guilt.
The Kings XI Punjab and Royal Challengers Bangalore have played 22 fixtures in the IPL tournaments held so far, out of which the Kings XI Punjab has won 12 out of 22 and remaining 10 have been entitled for those unfortunate ones, who have not been able to grab a single match in their account, this IPL 2019 season.
- Kings XI Punjab is on the 4th position of IPL scoreboard whereas the RCB team is still on the 8th i.e. the last position in this tournament.
- RCB will not be seen in any other matches of the 2019 tournament if it does not manage to succeed in the upcoming one. This will be the deciding match for the Virat Kohli’s led RCB.
- Virat Kohli seems to be really disappointed with his team’s performance and feels to be stucked with a bad fortune with the RCB’s.
- Talking about the KXIP, if Mayank Agarwal is said to be fit and fine to play the match, then he may replace Karun Nair. Rest no other changes are expected in the KXIP playing XI.
- Both KXIP and RCB have never managed to win the title even once.
- Umesh Yadav could come into the XI to replace Mohammed Siraj.
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Parthiv Patel, AB de Villiers, Tim Southee, Virat Kohli (c), Moeen Ali, Yuzvendra Chahal, Pawan Negi, Akshdeep Nath, Marcus Stoinis, Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya
Kings XI Punjab: Lokesh Rahul, Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz Khan, David Miller, Mandeep Singh, Sam Curran, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Ankit Rajpoot, Mohammed Shami, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
While it seems to be clear enough that the Kings XI Punjab has it all in their hands, the RCB will also try the best to take it under their name, to survive in the game.
Nevertheless, Fantasy Power 11 still predicts the battle KXIP vs RR to be clearly with the Kings XI Punjab.
It will be thrilling experience to see what actually comes out with the tomorrow’s match.
Stay tuned and download Fantasy Power 11 app now to play along your favorite squad.