Both Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians are in good form for entering in to this extraordinary 34th match of IPL tournament @Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium,18.04.19 @2.30pm where Delhi Capitals have won their last their matches against the Mumbai Indians and will be hoping to get away with this one as well.
The Mumbai Indians and the Delhi Capitals have found momentum in IPL 2019 and are currently in the top half of the league table. In fact, both the teams are above one and all by just net run-rate from each other. They have won five out of the eight matches they have played and are coming into this match with a lot of confidence. Together this is the second match of Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians in the IPL 2019 tournament so far.
Head To Head Statistics– Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals have played 23 matches all together out of which 11 have been entitled to the Mumbai Indians and remaining to the Delhi Capitals. Delhi leads with 1 match over all and this can be a deciding match in the IPL scoreboard.
- Delhi Capitals is the only team that is not in a favor to play the home matches according to the pitch conditions as the squad that Delhi has is built around power hitters and some quality fast bowlers. This not a bunch of players that likes to play attritional cricket on slow turners.
- Munro smashed three sixes and looked very well during the time he spent at the pitch; Shreyas Iyer did not make a wrong choice by adding him in the previous match.
- Keemo Paul’s performance was also up to the mark in the previous fixture.
- Quinton de Kock and Rohit Sharma, from the Mumbai Indians side are playing equally well in the fixtures. Players like Pollard and Hardik Pandya are predicted to play the maximum sixes.
- Delhi’s bowling unit is strong. Kagiso Rabada is the most wickets taking player of this tournament.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Lasith Malinga, two bowlers who specialize at bowling yorkers during the end overs, seem to be under immense pressure during the DC vs MI fixture.
- Batting first can be difficult for Mumbai Indians since they aim for a total that may be a bit too high at times and end up falling very short. There forte can be seen when they decide to bat first.
Predicted Playing XI DC: Axar Patel, Shreyas Iyer (C), Rishabh Pant, Ishant Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Trent Boult, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Tewatia, Keemo Paul, and Prithvi Shaw.
Predicted Playing XI MI: Quinton de Kock, Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga, Jason Behrendorff
Both teams are in good form and have match winners in their lineups. In slower conditions, though, the Delhi Capitals side looks quite beatable. The home team has not quite figured out how to make the best of its own conditions and that is why we think that the Mumbai Indians could win.
They are able to play spin better and have more experience in their playing eleven.
Fantasy Power 11 backs the Mumbai Indians to win.
Who do you predict for winning the match tomorrow? Mumbai Indians or Delhi Capitals?
Do let us know in the comment section below.
Also, join the league tomorrow and win together with your favorite players. Download the app now!