The Sunrisers Hyderabad had a great fortune on the start of this tournament with three consecutive wins out of their four matches, but unfortunately, they were dragged down to the level 6 on the IPL scoreboard with three losses in a row. Things are not going to be smooth for them as the emerging Chennai Super Kings, is the tiger of the IPL ground this edition, like the previous ones too, with successful seven wins out of 8 fixtures played so far. CSK is the top-ranked team so far and no team seems to overcome Dhoni’s led squad in the meanwhile. The Hyderabadis and Kings will be seen defending each other today @8.00pm where the Sunrisers will be hosting the match for Kings at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium.
CSK and SRH have played 10 matches all together in the IPL history so far where there is a vast difference among the wins and losses of both the squads. SRH vs CSK has ended up with 8 matches entitled under the CHENNAI SUPER KINGS and the remaining 2 were under the Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Both the teams SRH and CSK had a mind boggling start in the opening, but SRH sank after the four matches, with may be some mistakes emerging in the playing strategy.
- SRH is at the 6th position and CSK is on the first position of IPLP scoreboard.
- SRH has been encountered as making deep changes into their squad while losing 3 matches in a row.
- Someone like Vijay Shankar or Deepak Hooda has to take responsibility and show that they can get the job done for the batting department.
- Chennai Super Kings have not been shy about picking players for specific conditions. Harbhajan Singh has only played in spin-friendly conditions and Mitchell Santner has been picked when the conditions suit batting a bit more. There strategy has been visible sound and effective.
- But a player like Shane Watson, scoring next to nothing is a big concern for Chennai Super Kings.
Predicted Playing XI SRH: Yusuf Pathan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar (c), David Warner, Siddarth Kaul, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Jonny Bairstow, Vijay Shankar, Sandeep Sharma, Deepak Hooda, and Rashid Khan.
Predicted Playing XI CSK: Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik (C), Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Harry Gurney, and Shrikant Mundhe.
The defending champions of the Indian Premier League are not showing any signs of slowing down and are going to be hard to stop in Hyderabad as well. Fantasy Power 11 Strongly poses the Chennai Super Kings to win this match. All the parameters are strongly against the Sunrisers Hyderabad. Only the home pitch advantage may help the Hyderabadis for their survival in front of the giant Chennai Super Kings. Else there are least chances for them.
Agree with Fantasy Power 11? Have some other thoughts and opinions?
Feel free to share it through Fantasy Power 11 medium and let the comments flowing.
Also, play along your favorite Dhoni and other powerful players to win huge cash prizes.
Hurry, Download the app now!