In match 50 of VIVO Indian Premier League (IPL) 2019, Dhoni’s-led Chennai Super Kings (CSK) will be hosting the Delhi Capitals (DC) at the MA Chidambaram Stadium today, 8.00pm. Surprisingly, Delhi Capitals are the IPL statistics table toppers due to the run rate decrement to negative scores of CSK after the defeat with Mumbai Indians, Chennai Super Kings will be keen to grab back the number 1 position at the IPL statistics scoreboard.
This match will be worth million watches as a win on either of the side will fix the position of the squad in final positions of IPL 2019. CSK VS DC battle will be a crucial one for the fan base and the captains as well.
Shreyas Iyer and Mahendra Singh Dhoni has a set spirit for the IPL squads for this match and will surely fix a strongly firm playing IPL fixture CSK VS DC strategy, born fired today at the Chennai super Kings home pitch.
Head to Head Statistics- Chennai Super Kings and Delhi Capitals, both are extra ordinary IPL teams and all their matches turn out to be a blockbuster, regardless of the results, because of their supreme team members and self sufficient team captains. The head to head statistics of CSK VS DC are as follows:
- Total Number of Matches Played- 19
- Matches won by CSK- 13
- Matches won by DC- 6
- Matches played in Chennai- 7 (CSK 05, DC 02)
- Matches played in Delhi- 7 (CSK 05, DC 02)
- Without Dhoni’s presence in the last CSK VS MI match, the team surrendered their 1st position to Delhi Capitals, losing from the Mumbai Indians with 46 runs. This can be considered as a big loss at this crucial stage of VIVO IPL 2019 tournament.
- Though both the teams have confirmed their playing berth in the final playoffs IPL 2019, there is lot to fight on between the two teams clashing together at the Chennai pitch, MA Chidambaram Stadium tonight.
- Shreyas Iyer will be keen to put on some valuable runs on board against the unbeatable CSK and would also expect Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw and Rishabh Pant to find ways to score on a Chepauk track.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s unattended CSK went down to Mumbai Indians in their previous game. Now with just two games left in the league stage of IPL 2019, CSK will look to roar back with victories to seal a spot in the top two and get the home comfort in Qualifier
CSK playing 11: Faf du Plessis/Murali Vijay, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir, Mitchell Santner/Shardul Thakur. K M Asif
DC playing 11: Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Colin Ingram, Sherfane Rutherford, Sandeep Lamichhane, Axar Patel, Ishant Sharma, Kagiso Rabada, Amit Mishra
All eyes are on the today’s IPL fixture CSK VS DC where by two heavy empires will be defending each other sorting their positions and playing berths in the IPL statistics scoreboard.
Fantasy Power 11 believes the fact that the Chepauk pitch will be favoring the home town players Chennai Super Kings and Dhoni and team will be successfully naming the game under their account today.
Though Delhi Capitals are well ahead than the Chennai Super Kings but being the fact that Chennai Super Kings have the best squad out of all the IPL squads. Their records and playing attitude has been a center of attraction throughout the IPL 2019 tournament.
DC or CSK, who according to you will win today’s CSK VS DC IPL fixture?
Do let us know in the comment section below and play along your favorite captain and team through our fantasy cricket playing app Fantasy Power 11.
Download now! For more info, visit www.fantasypower11.com