Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) will be hosting the today’s match at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru after a prolong come back in the IPL 2019 season competing with the Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) which has already made its made it till the 5th spot in IPL 2019 scoreboard and is in a complete boosted form to reach the top four squads of IPL 2019 season lagging the Sunrisers Hyderabad behind as for now, both the teams stand stead on winning 5 out of their first 10 matches. Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) on the other hand, is still struggling even after 3 wins at the last spot in the IPL 2019 season. This is a crucial match for the Virat Kohli’s led team as winning at the home pitch talks for both pride and security. This will be a thrilling match RCB VS KXIP featuring today @8.00pm.
Head to Head Statistics– The Bangalorians and Punjabis have played 23 matches as for now, and both have marginally succeeded in defeating each another. Bangalorians have won 11 matches and Punjabis have played 12 matches.
• Highest score by RCB- 226 runs.
• Lowest score by RCB- 84 runs.
• Highest Score by KXIP- 232 runs.
• Lowest score by KXIP- 88 runs.
So, this is the RCB VS KXIP till date statistics of playing the head to head matches in the IPL tournament held so far. KXIP is just a single step ahead looking on the overall statistics whereas the RCB is lagging behind all the remaining 7 squads in this VIVO IPL 2019 season.
Fantasy Match Highlights:-
1. If RCB wishes to play the further matches in the IPL 2019 season, then this will be the match to forecast all the talent taking advantage of their home pitch and favorable crowd.
2. Andre Russell and Virat Kohli are said to be the key players of the RC squad; bowling has been quite unimpressive in the matches played so far despite the arrival of Dale Steyn, and coincidently all the focus and expectations are predicted to be on these well stabled players.
3. RCB has won only 3 out of their first 10 matches, which is not even half a victory.
4. Ashwin’s led team will be mesmerizingly in form to drag themselves in the top four squads, especially motivated after their last loss against the Delhi Capitals at Feroz Shah Kotla and that too with just 2 runs.
5. Though RCB has played unexpectedly poor this season, but in one of the previous fixture with the KXIP in this IPL 2019 season, the team had a victorious glow on their faces, by defeating the KXIP by 8 wickets.
Possible Playing XI of RCB in RCB VS KXIP today match prediction
Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle, KL Rahul, AB de Villiers, David Miller, Akshdeep Nath, Pawan Negi, M Ashwin, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Dale Steyn
Possible Playing XI of KXIP in RCB VS KXIP today match prediction
KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Mandeep Singh, David Miller, Varun Chakravarthy, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mohammed Shami, Andrew Tye
Fantasy Power 11 Today Match Prediction RCB VS KXIP – RCB VS KXIP are two teams with some of the biggest T20 stars in world cricket, both national and overseas players. It could really turn out to be a high scoring bond between the two team with the pitch expected to be on the flatter side and the boundaries being small. The arrival of Dale Steyn has infused boost into the RCB bowling attack.
RCB is expected to make a wonderful stroke and defeat the KXIP making it three wins in a row but Fantasy Power 11 predicts the KXIP to thrash the RCB for today’s match.
Fantasy Match Tips – Join your favorite league and support the favorite squad this RCB VS KXIP battle. For playing and winning together, download the app now!
Also, for more information regarding upcoming IPL matches, daily IPL updates, Live Scores, Playing XI and much more, visit us at www.fantasypower11.com