The Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) again encountered their defeat against the Rajasthan Royals in Jaipur and finds themselves in a must-win scenario for the remaining games in order to play the final play-offs. The upcoming game between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kings XI Punjab can also be considered as a virtual knockout given the way things are hunting for the 4th playoff spot. While Punjab will look to outplay their opponents in front of their home crowd, both the teams will battle it out for the second time in this VIVO IPL 2019 tournament. The match will be played at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad, 8.00pm where Sunrisers are expected to at least utilize their home pitch advantage and win the today’s fixture by the IPL faculties and most importantedly, the fan base!
The Sunrisers are in grave tension of losing this match to Kings XI Punjab as this may stop them from playing the play off sessions scheduled further. Kings XI Punjab became victorious by six wickets when these two sides met last time in the VIVO IPL 2019 tournament.
Head To Head Statistics- Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kings XI Punjab have been the two heavily bouncing squads of the IPL history so far. It has been 13 times we have encountered these teams defending each other whereby there are visible difference in the winning records of the two squads.
- Matches won by Hyderabad- 09
- Matches won by Punjab- 04
- Sunrisers is said to be one of the most balanced team in the IPL 2019 session. With an excellent start in the beginning, it now seems to be in devastating form in the ending session.
- With five wins and six defeats in the IPL 2019 session, Sunrisers Hyderabad is on the fourth spot in IPL statistics scoreboard.
- Kings XI Punjab has played some wonderful cricket in the past few weeks. Having the same start as that of the Sunrisers, Kings XI Punjab now stands at the sixth spot still struggling to book its berth in playing the final play offs.
- David Warner and Jonny Bairstow scored plenty of runs for the team and are expected to safeguard this time as well.
- Ravi Ashwin & Co. needs to take care of their Net Run Rate which is currently at -0.117.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) probable playing XI: David Warner, Kane Williamson (C), Manish Pandey, Wriddhiman Saha (WK), Vijay Shankar, Deepak Hooda, Shakib Al Hassan, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kaul, Siddharth Kaul and Khaleel Ahmed.
Kings XI Punjab (MI) probable playing XI: Chris Gayle, KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, David Miller, Mandeep Singh, Karun Nair, R Ashwin (C), Hardus Viljoen, M Ashwin, Md Shami and Mujeeb.
Since, both the teams haven’t made their space in the final play off defending teams, Kane Williamson and R. Ashwin both are under significant pressure making the right strategies with the squads and bring out the best out of the rightly chosen playing XI.
Fantasy Power 11 bets the Kings XI Punjab to get away with this match.
Sunrisers will be a bit satisfied with the home advantage but yet it will seem to be a bit crucial fixture for them.
How strongly do you support your favorite IPL squad? Let us know in the comment section below.
Now, even you have a chance to win huge cash prizes by forecasting your fantasy skills for the IPL. Download the app now! Get a chance to play along in real time with your favourite IPL players, show your talent and take home happiness.
For more info, visit us at www.fantasypower11.com