Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) will be putting a full stop on to their poor past performance in the IPL 2019 session by dashing the Rajasthan Royals’ (RR) hopes of reaching the playoffs at M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru on April 30.
Rajasthan Royals still require wins in two upcoming matches by defeating the table toppers Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals, as it already has around 10 points from 12 games.
The change in captaincy – replacing Ajinkya Rahane with Steve Smith – helped RR to an extent as this enhanced Rahane to come back in form scoring century, while still losing the fixture, against Delhi Capitals.
The season, for both RR and RCB, has been disappointing as both teams have missed out on opportunities to pull themselves in more promising berths at the final play offs of the season 12.
Head to Head Statistics- Bangalore and Rajasthan have competed for 20 times till IPL 2019 history out of which 8 have been taken by the Bangalorians and 10 are with Rajasthan Royals putting 2 matches with no results in the mid sessions.
- Highest score by Bangalore- 200
- Highest Score by Rajasthan- 217
- Lowest score by Bangalore- 70
- Lowest score by Rajasthan- 58
- Virat Kohli is playing the best IPL of all times in this season where he loves to play and impact at a time when it matters the most. He is one of the key players of RCB squad.
- RR’s last win at the Eden Gardens could galvanize their players to believe in themselves, after Ryan Parag led a dramatic late comeback and supported the complete united team.
- The absence of Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes and Jofra Archer would make life difficult for RR against RCB, who would be missing all-rounder Moeen Ali.
- Oshane Thomas and Jaydev Unadkat looked good together against Sunrisers Hyderabad in the previous match but a batsman-friendly Chinnaswamy wicket is a different challenge altogether. This may be a risk factor for the players.
- Shreyas Gopal had taken the big wickets of Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers and Shimron Hetmyer when the two sides previously.
Even though both the teams have been equally inconsistent this season, Rajasthan Royals has been a harder team to get past. The RCB camp looks to be in total mess where none of their players are sure what they are supposed to do; their strategy is very weak.
Predicted Playing XI RCB: Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, AB De Villiers, Marcus Stoinis, Colin de Grandhomme, Akshdeep Nath, Washington Sundar, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn.
Predicted Playing XI RR: Ajinkya Rahane, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Ben Stokes, Rahul Tripathi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Shreyas Gopal, Dhawal Kulkarni.
RCB and RR are two teams which are struggling to survive their stay in the IPL 2019 tournament where the RR are on the 7th position and RCB are on the 8th spot of IPL statistics scoreboard. RR will find it really difficult for sustaining their least position in front of RCB squad because we cannot deny the fact that RCB is lagging behind only because of the fortunes to be unstable, rather the squad is strong enough to stick to the ground and create wonders.
Fantasy Power 11 bids the RCB to get through the today RCB VS RR battle scheduled at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium and win their survivals for the final IPL play offs.
How does it beat your mind? RCB or RR?
Do let us know in the comment section below. Also, play along the fixture today and win huge prizes.
Download the app and for more info, visit us at www.fantasypower11.com