Pakistan’s performance in the PAKvsAUS ODI 5 match series scheduled in UAE has been very frustrating. The pervious match 3rd PAKvsAUS was held at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi. Unlike the expectations, Pakistan players could not control the Australian players to beat the stores, limitlessly.
If the things remain same, Australia will be recorded as the fifth straight away winning team in the ODI series against Pakistan.
The 4th ODI PAKvsAUS will be held at Dubai International Stadium on 29 March 2019 @4.30pm. Though Pakistan is failing miserably in making a stand in the ODI, change of stadium may change their fortunes.
- Presently Australia is in lead of 3 matches against Pakistan. Bowlers played like stars defeating Pakistan players just at 186 runs, after setting a target of 267. It was a 80 runs win situation, which is a goal itself.
- Captain Aaron Finch was the performer once again, scoring 90 on what was a difficult pitch to move.
- Adam Zampa picked 4 wickets while Pat Cummins got three in the match.
- Imam-ul-Haq and Shoaib Malik shared a 59-run partnership.
It is predicted that Glenn Maxwell and Imad Wasim may be the safest options to release as all rounder on the field as both have good skills to take wickets and also telecast a powerful batting spirit.
Adam Zampa and Nathan Coulter-Nile may again be the designated options from the Australian side while the likes of Yasir Shah, Mohammad Hasnain and Usman Khan are also decent options to have in your fantasy side.
Things may be more difficult for green team captain, Shoaib Malik, as Faheem Ashraf, the ace all-rounder was kept on rest for the previous match.
- Predicted playing XI (Pakistan) – Imam-ul-Haq, Shan Masood, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Rizwan, Umar Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Imad Wasim, Yasir Shah, Usman Shinwari, Mohammad Hasnain, Junaid Khan.
- Predicted playing XI (Australia) – Usman Khawaja, Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon, and Adam Zampa.
Australia is less likely to change a pinch in their predicted probable team due to the par excellent performing zone. On the other shore, Pakistan may replace few players due to their below average performing era this series in the last 3 ODI PAKvsAUS matches.
Aussies now turn their attention to the final two games of the series in Dubai on Friday and Sunday, where they’ll be targeting their first five-game series whitewash abroad in over a decade.
Nevertheless, when is a game, it is to be played and participated with. The green team may be with less morals and zeal to keep their feet firmly on the playground but the series will go on. To stop Aussies from creating a world record, it is very important for the Pakistan players to show splendid match for their fantasy fans and followers.
Aussies need not need to worry as the series is already in their favor.
For more updates, watch the match online with Fantasy Power 11 and play along to win thousands! Download the app now!
Watch & play together! Support your favorite team, get your own team! Fulfill the playing desires and get cash rewards in return. Stay tuned!
Download the App Now: –http://fantasypower11.com/APK/fantasyPower11.apk