Mumbai Indians is all set to take on their fourth consecutive victory against the Rajasthan Royals on Saturday at Wankhede Stadium, 4.00pm. Both the teams have dilemmatic fortunes where the Mumbai Indians are at a 3rd position in IPL scoreboard and Rajasthan Royals are still on the 7th position.
Mumbai Indians are in a boasted mode for now, as they have won three matches in their previous fixtures and Rajasthan Royals have lost their two previous battles consecutively.
It would be interesting to see the tomorrow MI VS RR battle aligned where the top ranked team will be defending against the bottom placed royals.
Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals have played 19 matches head to head in IPL tournament so far and the Mumbaiyans have managed to win 10 out of 19 and the remaining 8 were entitled under the Royals, with 1 match ending with no result.
The highest score earned by Mumbai Indians against the Rajasthan Royals are 212 and Rajasthan Royals have scored 208 as the highest score against the hosts tomorrow.
Lowest statistics are 92 by the Mumbai Indians and 103 by the Royals.
- Mumbai Indians look like a team in form for now, and against a struggling squad like RR, they can surely manage to engrave the fourth victory against their name, with this battle.
- Rajasthan Royals managed to their luck hard against the Chennai Super Kings in their last fixture, but failed to seal the victory, ended up losing on to them.
- Ben Stokes was considered to play the worst this time as compared to his skills showcased throughout the IPL history so far.
- Rohit Sharma is expected to return for this MI VS RR fixture after an injury recovery.
- Bumrah, Rahul Chahar, Alzarri Joseph are predicted to show bowling wonders in tomorrow’s match as the pitch is favorable for the bowlers.
- Hardik and Krunal Pandya are predicted to control the all rounding departments.
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard, Jason Behrendorff, Suryakumar Yadav, Quinton de Kock, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Yuvraj Singh, Alzarri Joseph, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar
Rajasthan Royals: Ajinkya Rahane (c), Jos Buttler, Steven Smith, Sanju Samson, Rahul Tripathi, Ben Stokes, Riyan Parag, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni
Mumbai Indians having a home advantage, and good performing history in back matches, Mumbaiyans are expected to win the MI VS RR fixture tomorrow. Rajasthan Royals have to try their luck really hard for competing with the Mumbai Indians.
The Captain Ajinkya Rahane will be hoping the best performance from his squad to stop the MI’s from scoring the fourth consecutive victory.
How much do you relate to our predictions? Do let us know in the comment section below.
Also, join your favourite team, virtually in real time. Create your own chosen favorite team and win monetary exciting prizes. Download now!
For more details, visit us @ www.fantasypower11.com