Kings XI Punjab’s last loss was seen more as Royal Challengers Bangalore first win in the 12 edition of VIVO IPL 2019 as Kings XI was the first team to be defeated by the RCB. Though the KXIP were amongst the top four teams of the VIVO IPL 2019 tournament, it went down to the fifth position due to this loss. Chances are to drop even more if they do not succeed to perform better and win the upcoming battle with the Rajasthan Royals, which are even dragged down in the IPL scoreboard with the 7th position. This match will take place at the Punjabi’s destination IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali on 16.4.2019 @2.30pm. Royals recently lost their match to Chennai Super Kings on 11.04.2019.
Total Matches Played- 18
Won by KXIP-8
Won by RR-10
- Kings XI Punjab’s wins have been spontaneously vulnerable and inconsistent so far. But despite this, they have a huge record of playing brilliantly at the home pitch.
- Their loss against RCB brought an end to their seven-match win streak at home.
- Rajasthan Royals just managed to crawl across the line against the powerful Mumbai Indians and defeated the team in one of their recent matches.
- Kings XI Punjab has had players in and out of their side due to injuries which has led to a little instability.
- KL Rahul and Chris Gayle are one of the most explosive opening pairs of the tournament and will once again be the key to their success.
- Mayank Agarwal has not been able to produce much runs for the team as such.
- The likes of Steven Smith, Ben Stokes, and Sanju Samson have struggled to produce runs when required. They are more reliable on Jos Buttler.
- RR’s bowling looks to be more extra ordinary than that of KXIP with Jofra Archer and Shreyas Gopal doing exceedingly well in the last few matches.
Predicted Playing XI KXIP: Lokesh Rahul, Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz Khan, David Miller, Mandeep Singh, Sam Curran, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Ankit Rajpoot, Mohammed Shami, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Predicted Playing XI RR: Ajinkya Rahane, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Ben Stokes, Rahul Tripathi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Shreyas Gopal, Dhawal Kulkarni.
Fantasy Power 11 is predicting Rajasthan Royals to win this tomorrow’s battle KXIP VS RR, keeping the performances of the squad and previous records in mind, regardless of their spot in the IPL scoreboard.
KXIP is predicted to drag down even more in the position after this battle, if they don’t manage to win this fixture, as predicted.
Interested to play with your favorite squad? Then don’t wait, your own fantasy world is just few tweaks away. Download the app and start winning now!! For more info, visit us at www.fantasypower11.com