Royal Challengers Bangalore have had a very bad start this IPL 2019 season so far where the team has lost all their starting 8 matches except 1 match which was fixed with the Kings XI Punjab, which is one of the top four teams in the IPL 2019 scoreboard so far. RCB stands the last at the IPL 2019 scoreboard. Talking about the KKR (Kolkata Knight Riders), they had a bad phrase in their last three matches, where they had to face three consecutive losses, two out of which could have been easily won. Both these teams will now be seen having a fixture scheduled tomorrow at the Eden Gardens, Kolkata where the Riders will be welcoming the least team of the IPL 2019 tournament, the RCB’s. The KKR vs RCB match is predicted to start @8.00pm.
IPL 2019; KKR VS RCB TOMORROW MATCH PREDICTION; 35TH MATCH; VIVO IPL 2019: KKR failed to stay capitalized in their last match against the CSK where they had a brilliant start but could manage to score only 28 runs in the last five huge deciding overs. RCB won their first and only match so far against the KXIP, but surprisingly this is itself a record because RCB is the first team which has defeated KXIP at their home pitch, Mohali in the last two records.
Head to Head Statistics- RCB and KKR have appeared 23 times head to head and the stats have been recorded as follows:
- Kolkata Knight Riders won 14 matches-Royal Challengers Bangalore won 9 matches.
- There has been no match left with no results.
- Highest Score by KKR in Head to Head with the RCB- 222.
- Highest Score by RCB in Head to Head with the KKR- 205.
- Lowest Score by KKR in Head to Head with the RCB- 89.
- Lowest Score by RCB in Head to Head with the KKR- 49.
Match Highlights- Karthik would be confident with the fact that they had defeated RCB earlier in the season and would look forward to repeating that success in front of their home crowd.
- The good news for RCB side is the form of AB de Villiers who has been playing as good as only he can. Moeen Ali, Marcus Stoinis and Akshdeep Nath make a good order with the former too having done well.
- But the rest of the batting hasn’t been able to do the magic with lack of a finisher hurting the side.
- Pawan Negi, Umesh Yadav and Navdeep Saini are giving away too many runs and will need to play really hard to win the next game.
- KKR squad like Prasidh Krishna, Harry Gurney and Andre Russell are leaking too many runs too.
Predicted Playing XI for KKR in tomorrow’s KKR vs RCB: Dinesh Karthik, Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Robin Uthappa, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Harry Gurney, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna
Predicted Playing XI for RCB in tomorrow’s KKR vs RCB: Parthiv Patel, AB de Villiers, Tim Southee, Virat Kohli (c), Moeen Ali, Yuzvendra Chahal, Pawan Negi, Akshdeep Nath, Marcus Stoinis, Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya
After facing back to back three failures, the Kolkata Knight Riders will be facing the Royal Challengers Bangalore to defeat and get back into the form. KKR will be extremely boosted and they have a record of playing tremendously well at their home pitch.
Fantasy Power 11 predicts the Kolkata Knight Riders to get away with this match, keeping the statistics, team performance and previous highlights in mind.
RCB or KKR? Whom are you supporting in the 35th match of IPL 2019 tournament? Do let us know in the comment section below.