IPL 2019: 29th Match, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings: Another mouth-watering clash set to make its way on Sunday Afternoon, at the Eden Gardens where the Kolkata Knight Riders will be hosting the Chennai Super Kings @4.00 pm.
Chennai Super Kings is one of the most inaugurate team of the IPL history so far. It has always managed to be the part of the top four teams in the IPL scoreboards and also won the title thrice. In this VIVO IPL 2019 tournament, CSK has maintained their stability and is breaking records with their extra ordinary performances. Accompanied by the CSK, is Dinesh Karthik led team Kolkata Knight Riders which is proving to be no less than the Dhoni’s yellow army in any of the department.
Head to Head Statistics- Looking on to the statistics, CSK vs KKR have defended each other in 22 matches so far out of which 13 have been entitled under the CSK and out of the remaining 8 were grabbed by KKR leaving 1 match with no result.
- In spite of a brilliant run of form, KKR have lost some of their matches in the tournament.
- Recently, KKR lost a match against the Delhi Capitals which was quite sudden and shocking for Dinesh Karthik.
- Dinesh Karthik has been brilliant batsmen and spinner for the team. It would be interesting to see how the captain reacts to the tomorrow’s match with CSK, especially after consecutive few losses.
- Not to forget, KKR has the performer of the tournament, with them, Andre Russell. He is the extravagant tiger of VIVO IPL 2019 tournament. It can be a big obstacle for the CSK to hinder and compete at the same time.
- Mentioning Suresh Raina and Kedar Jadhav is also very pin pointing step as both of them have show cased a very brilliant sportsmanship this tournament. Dhoni is known for his poised and subtle attitude towards the league and his stability has showered great history in the IPL 2019 tournament.
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik (C), Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Harry Gurney, Shrikant Mundhe.
Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni(C), Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir, Scott Kuggeleijn.
Both the teams are predicted to not change their playing XI as no player is proving out to be a liability to the squad.
Considering the performance and records of the squads, we are predicting that in spite of the fact that KKR has a home advantage and Andre Russell who is himself a full package, Chennai Super Kings will win the tomorrow’s match.
Do let us know your predictions, playing XI through the comment section below.
Also, play the league along with your favorite squad. Download the app now!