Australia and Pakistan have reached the final ODI match out of 5 series PAKvsAUS ODI’s matches which is more likely to look similar to a one sided street play, with Aussies arriving with the right answers to all the crucial gestures portrayed by the green cap squad.
Dubai International Stadium is all set to host the final ODI match @ 4.30pm tomorrow which is almost confirmed predicted to be straight away won by Australia, looking on to the disappointing performance by the Pakistan team.
After reaching the end of the innings, Pakistan would be eager to come out with all guns blazing and rescue the lost pride in the fifth and final ODI. Pakistan squad fans are eager too, to see their players show at least some skills.
It seems as Pakistan is serving the winning trophy to the Aussies people full plated and just watching them win the limelight. Abid Ali and Mohammad Rizwan, Pakistan didn’t meet up the expectations and are predicted to be replaced by Imam ul Haq and Mohammad Amir on the sidelines. Australian player Pat Cummins has showered his skills and performance at a par excellence level and he well deserves to be rewarded.
- Glenn Maxwell skipped a second century in the series by just two runs.
- There’s still a game to go, but Aaron Finch has already made history in Australia’s five-match series against Pakistan with 398 runs in the first four one-day internationals.
- If Finch manages another 81 runs in the final match, he will be recorded sportsperson to take away George Bailey’s record
- Australia has backed up seven straight wins out of which 3 were against India and now four constant wins against Pakistan.
- Shan Masood scored century and above in the last ODI match.
- Mohammad Rizwan has scored two centuries and a duck so far in the series.
Abid, Masood, Akmal, Sohail, Malik/Saad, Rizwan, Wasim(C), Yasir, Usman, Junaid and Hasnain/Aamir.
Australia squad is predicted to keep the same set of players looking at their performances and stats.
Aaron Finch, Khawaja, Marsh/Turner, Handscomb, Maxwell, Stoinis, Carey, Coulter-Nile, Zampa, Behrendorff/Lyon and Kane.
Dominant Australia is predicted to sweep the series leaving Pakistan with no single victory match this time. After four successive defeats, Shoaib now needs to buck up thoroughly with the team.
Probable is the fact that the Aussies will create history this time by winning the complete series. All eyes are on tomorrow’s final ODI match coarsely.
Liked the blog, want to share your opinions and predictions. Comment box is all yours! Keep showing your love for Fantasy Power 11 and PAKvsAUS final ODI Match.
Play along us and win huge rewards. Download link:-http://fantasypower11.com/APK/fantasyPower11.apk