These 10 matches will be played in the afternoon in IPL 2020, this team will play the most matches.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India, ie BCCI, has released the full schedule of the 13th season of the Indian Premier League. The BCCI has released an all-round schedule of the league phase of IPL 2020. The BCCI has released the schedule of this season of IPL and has given information about how many matches will be played in the afternoon and which teams will play in these matches.
The first match between the defending champions Mumbai Indians and the three-time champion team Chennai Super Kings will be played in Abu Dhabi on 19 September. At the same time, the first doubleheader match (two matches in one day) will be played on 3 October. While releasing the schedule of IPL 2020, the BCCI has clarified that this tournament, which lasts for 57 days, will be played 10 days each. We are going to tell you about these matches.
The times of the matches in the IPL 2020, which start in the afternoon, have also been changed. If the IPL was played in India, the afternoon matches would start at 4 pm, but in the UAE, ie, the UAE afternoon matches would start at 2 pm. However, it would be 3:30 in India at that time. This is because of the time difference between India and UAE is one and a half hours. Similarly, the evening matches will start at 6 pm in the UAE, while it will be 7:30 in India.
Talking of the matches to be held in the afternoon shift, the Sunrisers Hyderabad team has to play the maximum matches in it. Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH), captained by David Warner, will have to play a total of 4 matches from 2 pm (India 3:30 pm). Apart from SRH, the Rajasthan Royals team has to play 3 matches in the afternoon. Virat Kohli’s team will face Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in the same number of matches.
Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) team captained by KL Rahul will also play 3 league matches out of their 14 league matches in the afternoon. At the same time, Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), Chennai Super Kings (CSK), and Mumbai Indians (MI) will have to play their 2-2 match in the afternoon, while Delhi Capitals will play only one match from 3:30 pm Indian time in the afternoon. Is.
IPL 2020 midday schedule
- 3 October – Saturday – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals, Abu Dhabi
- 4 October – Sunday – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians, Sharjah
- 10 October – Saturday – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab, Abu Dhabi
- 11 October – Sunday – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals, Dubai
- 17 October – Saturday – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals, Dubai
- 18 October – Sunday – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Abu Dhabi
- 24 October – Saturday – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab, Dubai
- 25 October – Sunday – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings, Dubai
- 31 October – Saturday – Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals, Dubai
- 01 November – Sunday – Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab, Abu Dhabi